Saturday 30 August 2008

Random Facts Meme

I've been tagged by Nicole to do this meme. I'll get the 'rules' out of the way first!

1. Link to the person who ‘tagged’ you!
2. Post the rules on your blog!
3. List 6 random facts about yourself!
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post!
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog!
6. Let the tagger know the entry is posted on your blog!


Here are my 6 random facts:


1. I spent my teenage years as a "dark child", rarely smiling because of braces hurt my mouth to smile, reading horror novels / watching horror movies and wearing black and grey.

2. I've worked as a piano teacher, English teacher, receptionist in an engineering firm, hair accessories demonstrator at Vic Market, check out chick, registered nurse (Wards / Medical Imaging / Operating Suite), agency nurse in the UK (Emergency / Plastics theatre in the famous Harley St), trainee staffworker.

3. I've been on national TV a few times. My sisters were playing in a hotel lobby once and ended up in an ad in China. I was in the Myer Music Bowls Carols by Candlelight choir for 2 years (looking like a giant, forgetful and unhappy elf because the robs were elf green; we weren't supposed to look down at the words very much and I have difficulty remembering beyond the first verses of most carols; it hurt to sing with braces)

4. I was born in the summertime and celebrated my birthday in the summer holidays for the first few years of my life.

5. I have a savoury tongue, rather than a sweet tooth, which betrays my Asian palate. I also like durian (which is a stench to some, a fragrance to others!).

6. It's very hard to get an accurate Myers Briggs thingy on me. My personality is a "form" that changes every so often. Like a gas.


Now, I tag: Bek, Diane, Andrea, Matt, Fletcher, Doug...

3 comments:

sandra j said...

Man, you think you know someone... English teacher? hair accessories demonstrator? chinese TV?! I didn't even know you had braces!!

Honoria said...

Random enough for ya?

I was teaching English in Hong Kong (ill-qualified to really teach anything, but I was relieved to find that my Engrish was better than theirs)

I worked in the Vic Market for a little while. We had a pay dispute (I think he forgot to pay us) and that ended my career in product demonstration. I could have been giving out little cubes of cheese in Coles by now.

No one noticed us on TV expect for our biological Aunties (both times!)

Braces didn't really didn't do much. I only had 2 teeth removed.

So... what about you, huh?

UltraViolet said...

Hey, you tagged me in a meme, and I didn't know!

I've ignored it everytime Ive been tagged anyway!