Sunday 28 December 2008

Toothy Torture

On the professional recommendation of my sister, I'm getting my dormant wisdom teeth removed in January. I'm having local anesthetic. And I was ok about being conscious for it all...

Until recently.

I've been watching the first few seasons of Alias. In two torture scenes, there is a stern man of Asian extraction (pun intended), nicknamed "Suit and Glasses", with "an array of frightening instruments". His specialty is extracting information by performing root canals, creating cavities and tooth extractions without anesthetics.

"Tell me who you work for!"

Mwa haha HA HA! HA ~ hahahah !! HA HA ha aha... ha... heh... ahem.


Update: Taiwanese spectacle man just tortured Marshall in series two! (He tortured Sydney and Will in series one. Marhshall's one of my favorite characters.)

6 comments:

Richard said...

Hi Hon,
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. yes, I saw the Sydney episode -he gets it in the end tho. Have you thought about gas? as well as local works really well.

sandra j said...

Very lateral thinking of you to label this post under "wisdom"!

Jean said...

Oh, yes, the torture scenes in Alias ...

I love that show.

Daily said...

How did the extraction go?

Honoria said...

Thanks for asking, Andrew. Don't worry, I didn't tell them anything. No agents or intel were compromised.(Medical report to come).

Honoria said...

... and here it is:

http://solideohonoria.blogspot.com/2009/01/phoenix-talons-ginseng.html

I back dated the post a little =)